Natural Beauty Supplies That You Can Find In Your Kitchen
Paula Jones is a name you may not be familiar with, but her recipes have been featured by Southern Living Magazine, CNN, The Cooking Channel, The Washington Post, and several others. The thing about Paula’s recipes is they are not concoctions you can eat. Instead, they give you glowing skin with a natural touch!
You can make some of your favorite beauty products in your kitchen for pennies compared to what you would normally pay at the store. Most of the ingredients are probably already in your pantry - like sugar, salt, oils, citrus, and herbs. Other than being budget-friendly, making your own products means you control what goes in the product and exactly what goes on your skin.
Here are a few examples to get you started:
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub: Refreshing and cool, this makes a perfect treatment to get your skin glowing.
- Homemade Lip Balm: An absolute must to get those luscious, pouty lips you crave!
- Lemon and Thyme Salt Scrub: This scrub will have your skin ready for date night in no time at all. Added bonus: you’ll smell luscious and lemony.
- Ginger and Coconut Oil Sugar Body Scrub: You’ll love this biweekly scrub. It’s basically a facial at home.
- Moisturizing Orange Face Mask: Great for adding moisture and radiance to your face. And if some accidentally gets on your lips, it’s okay to lick them!
- Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream: Throw away those cans! This shaving cream is great for sensitive skin and smells like heavenly herbs!
- Homemade Lip Gloss: This recipe uses low-priced ingredients that are easy to find. With a slightly sweet and candy-flavored taste, people will beg for your kisses!