Myths About Hair Loss In Women
What can be scarier than looking at your hair getting thinner and thinner day by day. There can be many reasons for your hair fall. Well people believe in a number of myths regarding this. Though those myths are just myths and there lies no truth in them, still people believe in them. Here follows some of the myths that are being followed by people and those myths are really needed to be broken.
• People generally believe that the problem of hair fall comes from the genes and that too from mother’s side. Well this is a poor thought as this can happen due to both the genes from your mother or father’s family.
• Another wrong notion of people is that they think that wearing a hat or a cap might be a reason of too much hair loss. Well that’s not at all true. Hair needs oxygen from the blood circulation that happens in our body only. It doesn’t require oxygen from air to grow.
• People sometimes think that too much of washing of hair can cause baldness. Again it is not true. Shampooing and washing of hair only helps to remove dirt from your hair and not hair itself.
• Again people think that hair fall only happens when you age. But the truth is that hair fall doesn’t start with aging. It happens due to several conditions and lifestyle that we lead.
• Some people even believe that all type of hair fall is permanent. But you should understand that all type of hair fall is not at all permanent. Some are temporary and that too is caused due to fewer intakes of some useful nutrients.